Saturday, August 11, 2007

Apartment Pictures!

Here are some pictures of my apartment!

This is my porch.


This is my living room.
This is my kitchen.














My bedroom.
My closet.











My bedroom again.
My bathroom.
My office.
One of these days I will figure out how to put captions by my pictures without causing a huge headache for myself. Until then, please use your powers of deduction to figure out which caption goes with which picture!
I went to the Iowa State Fair last night. I will say, it was much different than my previous trips to the fair. At home, it was always a day long event, in which we went in the morning and had to go through every building before we could even think about riding the rides at night. And we got to play one game - the duck game, in which we were guaranteed to win at least a little stuffed animal prize... I really want to go during the day sometime, but I don't see that happening because I have to go try to get my Iowa driver's license and my tags on Monday, and if I can't do it then, I'm going to have to take a personal day to get it all taken care of because I am a teacher and work 8 to 4, which is conveniently the hours of the DMV...

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.