Saturday, August 25, 2007

First Week of School!

Ok, so technically it was only 3 days of school, but it still felt like a week. Not that it was a bad week, just kind of exhausting. I had a lot of fun and I get the feeling that the majority of the students really like me. We'll see how they feel about me when I start giving them homework ;). Overall, though, it was really fun and I had a good time. However, I can see myself being there every night till at least 4 or so. We'll just have to see how everything works out.

I'm really excited that people are starting to come back. Drake starts Monday, so all of my Pharmacy friends have to be back!

My little sister has already had a full week of college. She's already thinking about changing the focus of her major because she's not sure she can get into Veterinary school. I told her to just wait and talk to a lot of other people before she makes that decision. I guess she's having a good time though!

The sun finally came back out today, which is really exciting!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.