Thursday, December 14, 2006

Here Today, Gone...Saturday


Ah! My hand hurts after writing for an hour and a half straight, but I am done with my finals! I turned my literacy narrative and FYS reflection in yesterday, took two finals this morning, and am just waiting for my Critical Theory professor to post the assignment on Blackboard so I can submit that paper and be finished. Tomorrow, I’m going to go observe the classroom that I’m going to be student teaching in next semester. I’m kind of excited about it, but not so excited about the school starting at 7:30 am part. C’est la vie. One more step till I actually have to be an adult and part of the real world…

On another note, Drake Dance Team is in the Times Delphic today! This is the first campus publicity we’ve had. The pictures are pretty good, though the one on the website is different from the one in the paper. Check it out here….
http://www.timesdelphic.com/media/storage/paper1086/news/2006/12/14/News/Dressed.In.Blue.Dance.Team.Wishes.Crowd.Good.Luck-2551754.shtml?norewrite200612141447&sourcedomain=www.timesdelphic.com

I need to start packing, though at the moment that seems like a really daunting task…

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.