Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

It seems to me that the holidays change every year. When I was little, it was definitely all about the presents and what Santa brought me. Now, I still look forward to the presents, but don't expect as much from them. I'm happy that people thought to think about me and get me something, be it small or large. It's much more about being with the people I love and care about, even if they drive me nuts every once in awhile.

It's been a pretty quiet weekend - wedding on Saturday, church on Sunday, and basically just hanging out at my house with my family watching movies. Man, I've been a slug all weekend. It's kind of nice though, to just be able to sit around and do nothing and not worry about anything else that supposedly needs to be done.

This week should be interesting. I think my best friends and I are going to go check out downtown this week so we know what's available for my friend's bachlorette party in June, if indeed, there is anything to do here in Wichita... I'm looking forward to it though, at least it will be more entertaining than planning for Romeo and Juliet.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.