Tuesday, December 19, 2006

'Tis the Season

So, I'm back at home for about a month. So far it's been kind of crazy! I had Christmas on Sunday with my dad's side of the family. It was pretty fun. This year I was a "kid" so I had a present that was just for me and not part of the white elephant gift exchange. My cousin bought me a red bag/purse thing that will be handy for student teaching! Other than that, this week so far has been busy finishing decorating the tree (since no one seems to do it but me), doctor's appointments, and last-minute shopping. I finally got to see my two best friends and my godson today - I guess we're doing Christmas tomorrow night since we all have other plans for the weekend. Each year Christmas changes just a little bit, but it's a nice change, if that makes any sense.

I finally figured out my new iPod shuffle that my boyfriend bought me for Christmas. I have to be the most technologically challenged person alive... It's really fun though, I just wish my ears were a little bigger so the earphones would stay in :)

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.