Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

Another year has come and gone. This year looks to be a bit more exciting than last year - student teaching, job searching, graduating, watching my friends get married this summer, starting my FIRST teaching job... going where God and life take me. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm scared out of my mind. I don't really feel like I'm ready to be an adult, esp. since many of my friends get to stay semi-adults for the next year or two. C'est la vie. It just feels like it's all suddenly moving so fast.

I spent New Year's Eve with my two best friends and their boyfriends (mine was in Milwaukee). It was pretty fun. We ate a lot of food, drank, played games, went outside and shot off the popper fireworks (the ones where you pull the string) with one of my friend's little brothers, and had a champagne toast at midnight. All in all, a successful party.

Here's to an awesome 2007 and a restful two weeks before I have to go back to school.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.