Monday, March 17, 2008

Back in Kansas

I'm back in Kansas. I have to tell you, I am a bit disappointed. The weather was nice on Saturday when I got here, but since then it's been cold and rainy. Blah. I was looking forward to some nicer weather while I was home. I just hope it decides to warm up at some point this weekend.

Nothing very exciting has happened. We had a birthday party for my 16-year-old cousin on Saturday when I got back. Yesterday, we just kind of hung out on the couch and watched basketball games. We also went to see The Bucket List. It was a pretty cute movie, and it definitely had some "laugh out loud" parts in it. Yes, perhaps it was a bit cheesy, but aren't most "feel good" movies?

My plan for this week, other than sleeping as much as I possibly can, is to continue moving out of my old room since my mother has made it a storage closet,go shopping, and go see my godson and my friend's new baby. That should keep me occupied. Sunday is Easter, so I'll be out with my family. I hope we get to go fishing, but it looks like the weather may be bad...

I just finished reading Uglies by Scott Westerfield. While it's written for 7th graders, I really liked it. I need to go get the other two books to finish the series.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.