Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break!

Well, it hasn't been a very exciting Spring Break. I have been able to move things out of my room and into boxes at least. My mom made the mistake of telling me I didn't have to get rid of anything, just put it all into boxes for later. It just needed to be "out of the way." So, that's where it all is. Out of the way in boxes for me to have to go through later. Great.

I went to see my godson on Tuesday. I was there pretty much the whole day. He remembered my name, which I think is impressive because I haven't seen him since Christmas. He's so cute.

I went shopping on Wednesday and found pretty much everything I needed to find. I found shoes for my friend's wedding in San Antonio this summer, and I found a shirt for my friend's wedding in September. It's very casual, so we can pretty much wear whatever we want, as long as it's green. All in all, it was a successful day.

I'm going fishing with my dad, my sister, and her boyfriend today. We usually go on Easter, but it's supposed to be cold and rainy this weekend, so we're going today when it's at least kind of nice. I'm kind of sad because it's supposed to be REALLY nice next week here - like 70s all week. Oh well. Maybe Iowa will have a warming trend as well.

Only 3 days left of Spring Break. I'm glad I have Monday off too.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.