Friday, January 12, 2007

Hmmm

I don't want to go to bed. I didn't fall asleep last night until probably 3 in the morning, and that was kind of annoying. My downstairs neighbors are being a little quieter now than they were about an hour ago, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm not looking forward to student teaching and having to hear the parties every Wednesday and Thursday night...


I miss having people here. School doesn't start until Tuesday, so most people aren't coming back till Sunday or Monday. I have a student teaching orientation thing on Sunday though, so I had to be back. Plus, the weather is getting really bad at home, so I had to come back early. Maybe I already said that, I don't know.


Here are some pictures from Christmas...

These are my two best friends before a "night on the town." We were trying to find bars to go to to celebrate Adria's (the one on the left) bachlorette party in July. We discovered Wichita is dead. Hopefully we find something, because otherwise we're going to have to travel...









This is a picture of all the grandkids and great-grandkids that were at Christmas for my dad's side of the family. My grandma is in the middle. There are some missing, but this is the majority of them. I love having a big family... there's always something exciting going on.






My little (ok, not so little) sister, my cousin, and I handing out presents at Christmas on my mom's side.









My godbaby opening his presents.


I went to dance today. It was nice to finally dance again, though tomorrow I will probably be sore. Oh well.



Looking forward to this weekend and next week. I'm a little nervous, but excited all the same.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.