Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Applications!!!

I sent in one application last night and mailed two more this morning. It's kind of scary. I'm actually taking the next step to being an adult! Now I guess it's just playing the waiting game. My mock interview went well yesterday, so hopefully the real ones go just as well. I can't believe I only have another 2 and a half weeks with my 9th graders... It's been really fun. Teaching and job hunting at the same time are exhausting. I'll be glad when I have a job and don't have to worry about all of that anymore. I suppose I should be working on my portfolio.

3 comments:

Dreamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rita Alvarez said...

Good luck with your applications! :)

Sonal said...

Erin...I'm afraid for this and I have yet another year to be afraid.

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.