Friday, February 23, 2007

Interview!

I'm currently in the process of setting up an interview in Topeka when I go home for Spring Break! This should be interesting... I'm kind of nervous, but excited all at the same time!

I got an email from another district I applied to, and, I didn't realize this, but there are "transfer" credits on my transcript. They're actually credits from my International Baccalaureate tests, similar to AP tests, so I hope that's not a problem, considering they don't actually have grades attached to them... I wish I would have realized that sooner to figure out what I needed to do with those. Oh well.

The weather is gross again. It's supposed to get really cold and nasty, with ice and snow this weekend. Needless to say, I'm not excited about it.

1 comment:

Sonal said...

Hey Erin,
I have the old version of Romeo and Juliet on DVD if you wanted to use it for you class...just a thought! Good luck with everything! Also, is there anything to tell DEA? We have a meeting but I dont have much to say except Relay for Life stuff that I will find out tomorrow.

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.