Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Still Winter
















So, I was inspired Monday morning as I was attempting to break into my car because it was frozen shut. Tuesday morning I took some pictures of the ice on the trees because I thought it was really pretty. Now, if I could just stay inside and enjoy the beauty, I'd be a much happier person...
The one in the top left is a picture of the giant icicle that is hanging outside my window. I think it's kind of cool. Everything was much prettier on Monday morning because of the sunrise, but alas, I did not have my camera, nor was I willing to run upstairs to find it since I was already running extremely late for school.

We're supposed to get more ice and snow tonight through Friday. I think we're actually in a "blizzard warning," whatever that means. I'm not sure how this is going to work. It was 71 at home today, I'm not used to "blizzard" conditions. It's definitely time for Spring Break. I'm ready for some sun and warmer weather, even if that is just going 6 hours south to home.
Only another week and a half till I switch schools. Honestly, I'm kind of sad about it. I will miss my 9th graders, but I'm excited for my 6th graders. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with them, but I have a feeling it's going to fly by!
Of course I've only been inspired to take pictures, not actually do anything else. I did finish one standard for my portfolio, so I guess that's a start. I should probably be more productive with that.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.