Friday, February 9, 2007

Dance!

We performed tonight at the Women's Basketball game. It went pretty well, considering we just learned the dance two weeks ago and have been drilling hardcore since. It was kind of a sad thing for me since it's my last performance at a basketball game at Drake :( We are performing on Valentine's Day for something or someone with a small group, which should be fun. That will officially be my last performance unless we dance for Relay for Life in April. Ah, the lasts of college. It's kind of a weird thought.

This week seemed kind of long with the students, but I think we're all starting to get used to each other finally. I get to spend my weekend grading and making up study guides and assignment sheets, and I'm getting evaluate on Wednesday again, but I think it will all be fine. I'm looking forward to sleeping this weekend though - it's been a long week.

It's starting to warm up, which is exciting. And, I love that the sun is up now when I'm driving to school. It definitely starts my day off better. :)

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.