Monday, July 23, 2007

Summer Safari and Harry Potter!

So Summer Safari went really well. The tye-dye bandanas went over really well and turned out really pretty. I had tons of extra dye so I made bed sheets for my bed, and they turned out really awesome!!! The kids weren't too bad, just the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders were kind of crazy at times, but that's to be expected. Overall, I think it went really well.

I finished the Harry Potter book on Saturday. I was very happy with the book. But, I'm not going to tell the ending because that would be making a lot of people angry!!!

Today is my last day of snowcones. You have no idea how happy I am about that, it's been exhausting this year for some reason. Maybe it's because I get upset about the state of the stand every time I step into a new one because of how sticky it is. Oh well.

We're having our pig roast/camp out this weekend. It should be really fun, and I really hope to get some fishing in before I leave on Monday.

I will try to post more this week before I leave next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finished Harry Potter yesterday. Good stuff. I knew Snape was a good guy all along.was a great ending to the series, though we don't know what happened to Moody for sure....
Tim

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.