Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day!

We went camping this weekend. It was really fun, though I was kind of disappointed because I didn't get to play in the water because it was cloudy and cool all weekend. Fortunately, it didn't rain on us! The family reunion wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - mostly just my gigantic family and older aunts and uncles that I could easily avoid. Some people had a community cookout on Monday in Nashville, KS. That was kind of neat. Of course, I knew about 5 people, but my parents knew more. The one good thing about looking like my mom is that people know who I am, at least know who I belong to...

So last night after we got home we got a phone call. My cousin had been jumping off a ramp with the four wheeler and realized that if he would land, he would probably roll the four wheeler - so, he jumped off. In the process, he broke his tibia and his fibula in his right leg, with the bone sticking out! So, they had to take him into surgery and put pins in his leg... So, I may be baby-sitting my cousin now as well, or I may actually end up working out there this summer if my uncles really need help. That should all be extremely interesting!

I have a bunch of errands to run today and phone calls to make. I'm kind of glad I'm not working at the snowcone stand!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.