Saturday, May 19, 2007

Party and Wedding!

Today was the joint graduation party for my little sister and I. I was actually surprised at how many people showed up. It was nice. I will admit though, I kind of got tired of explaining what I was doing and why I was going back to Iowa... Oh well. A lot of family and family friends showed up. It was nice.

One of my friends from Kindergarten got married tonight. She looked gorgeous and I'm glad she's so happy! It's weird to think about, but in another month, I'll be watching my best friend get married!

I'm going out to the farm tomorrow to "uncle sit" so my grandma can go home and rest. Should be entertaining.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.