Friday, May 25, 2007

There's a Last Time for Everything

I went to see my teachers from high school today. Fortunately, they had inservice today so they were there, even though school was out. I usually try to go back during breaks and see them, because I've always just liked talking to my teachers - like they're real people! It's interesting though. I used to go back and see a lot of them, at least 5 or 6. Now, I'm down to 2, and one of them is retiring this year. I was glad they were there though, because this is my last chance to stop by and see them, because from now on, I will be teaching when they are! I always think it's interesting to walk down the halls of my high school, and not feel apprehensive that some administrator is going to yell at me because I don't have a pass, and not being afraid to walk down certain hallways. It's also interesting to see the changes and the teachers that are no longer there, and the ones that have been there forever. Maybe it's just the sentimental almost teacher side of me that feels this way...

I went bowling with my best friend last night. I bowled a 122 and a 109 - I broke 100 both times, and that's generally my goal!!! Then we went back to her house and talked. We ended up talking till like 3 in the morning - I had some things I needed to tell someone and it all just kind of spilled out last night. There is something I need to do sooner than later, but I'm a little apprehensive about it. Things happen for a reason, and I just need to trust that God has a plan, because otherwise I'm completely lost.

We're going camping this weekend for Memorial Day. It's a family tradition. I just hope it doesn't rain all weekend. If it rains for the family reunion, I won't really be too upset... those things are boring anyways!

My contract should be coming soon!!!!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.