Thursday, January 24, 2008

COLD!!

It's currently 2 degrees outside. That's how it's been for the past few days. Tomorrow's supposed to be 27, which will definately feel like a heat wave!!!

I think I have decided for now that I am just going to keep my old phone that I had before I killed my new one. AT&T won't give me a new one because my contract is too new - which is very unfortunate. I looked on ebay, but I don't really know how all of that works. My old phone works fine, and I already have a car charger for it and an ear piece, so I guess I'll just live with it until it too dies...

Tomorrow's Friday! We planned until 5:00 tonight... at least we got something done!

I've been going to the Y. My abs are going to hate me tomorrow, but I do feel a lot better since I have been doing something active. I like the classes so far. Two of my students were in the classes I tried Tuesday night and tonight, but they left because "it was embarrassing." I suppose, but I don't pay any attention to them really. I'm there to work out, not to worry about my students!

One of my friends from Drake is coming back this weekend, so I hope I get to spend some time with her!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.