Monday, January 7, 2008

Weekend and back to school!

This weekend was not nearly as boring as I was expecting it to be. I went to see P.S. I Love You on Saturday with some of my friends. I really liked the movie, while one didn't really like it, and I'm not sure about the other. I thought it was cute. At least it had some originality to it. Then we went to eat at Applebee's. It was kind of nice to just catch up and not have to worry about anything. Sunday I went to church, and then went to a Drake women's basketball game. They beat Wichita State by quite a bit. I know WSU is my "hometown" team, but Drake is my alma mater - go Bulldogs!!! I finished a book and that was about it.

Today I had my pre-observation conference for my second observation that will be on Wednesday. I'm not nearly as nervous about this observation as I was about the first one. My principal loves my differentiated lesson that I've created, and I believe today he told me I was "phenomenal." :) Yay!!!

My roommate from last year is engaged! They got engaged on New Year's Eve. She said they won't be getting married until at least 2009, but it's still exciting!

Friday is the last day of the quarter. Let's hope we all survive!!! I can't believe the first semester is over! The school year has flown by!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.