Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008 to everyone!

I'm back in Des Moines and it's really really cold. Maybe I should have stayed in Wichita for another day. I'm going to find out if my electric blanket works tonight!

One more day of "freedom," if that's what you want to call it, and then back to school on Thursday. It will be interesting to see how the kids are on Thursday - happy to be back or upset that they have to come back to school for only two days.

I think tomorrow will just be a "get everything back together" day. I'm sure my mail has piled up, I need to go grocery shopping, and I'm putting off the unpacking until tomorrow as well. Driving kind of wears me out.

I was able to see one of my best friends today on my way back, so that was nice. I actually got to see a few people over break. At least I wasn't stuck at home with just my parents the whole break...

Nothing else too exciting. Enjoy the rest of your break, or good luck with work and life in the new year!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.