Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's almost over! :(

My break has been really uneventful so far. We got more snow two nights ago, but fortunately not nearly as much as they had originally forcasted. I finally got to go see my godson. He's getting so big! They just moved into their new house, which is very nice and has less stairs! As for me, I finally got my component questions done for the observation I have when I go back to school. I still need to work on the lesson plan a little bit and tweak the actual lesson, but I can do that fairly easily. I've been sleeping a lot, which will probably catch up to me when I actually have to get up and go to work at 7 AM, but it will be ok. I don't know what's on the agenda for today - maybe going furniture shopping with my mom. Our kitchen looks nice though - it's only been 27 years since it's been redone...

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.