Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HDTV Converter

So, I was a bit skeptical about this whole switch over from regular TV to HD. I was also a bit put out that I had to buy a converter for my TV because it's too old, and I don't have cable. However, I finally got my government coupon the other day and went and bought my converter box. I LOVE IT! I now get more channels than I used to, and they are all easy to watch. I don't have to move my antenna to see a channel better, and I get ABC now, which I wasn't really able to get before. None of the new channels are really that exciting, but hey, now I can watch them all without having to get off my couch and move the antenna.

There are 12 days of school left, and I can tell the students are ready to get out. Honestly, I'm about there as well. We have another unit to get through, but it's kind of fun. They're going to be writing children's books and illustrating them. I think they'll turn out really neat.

I got a call the other day from Sylvan about a summer job, but I haven't really heard back yet. I hope that it works out. I don't want to work because I need the money, but I do want something to do over the summer. Otherwise, I'll just spend all of my money... We'll see. I hope it works out.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.