Monday, May 5, 2008

Late Work!

I am really really tired of late work! I have so many students that have all of a sudden decided that they don't need to turn work in on time. Every day it seems that I have a new list of students that need to turn work in. I don't know what their deal is. I haven't had a problem with late work all year, and all of a sudden the problem has exploded! Maybe it's because it's finally spring and warm. I don't really know...

Today was interesting. We had a tornado drill and a fire drill during first period, which got the kids riled up and very very talkative. We were still able to get things done, but it wasn't quite the great discussion I was hoping for. Oh well. Such is life with 7th graders.

It finally warmed up! It was like 77 today! I'm really excited about the warmer weather. The flannel sheets finally came off my bed. I just hope it continues to stay warm.

I should go to bed. I do have to be up to teach tomorrow!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.