Monday, May 19, 2008

Zoo Trip!

Today we went to the Omaha zoo. It actually turned out to be a pretty good day, and we didn't have any problems with any students along the way. My group didn't get around to seeing everything because we skipped a whole section, but we managed to see most of it. It's a pretty big zoo, and they have a lot of things, but I still kind of like the Wichita zoo better. The only thing they have that we don't is an aquarium. The aquarium was neat.

I didn't go to school on Friday. Today, when I got back to school, I discovered that the sub had "tidied" my desk. Now, it was a nice gesture, but I can't find anything! My desk may have been a mess, but at least I knew where everything was and everything had its place. This morning, I couldn't find half of my stuff. I didn't have a whole lot of time to look for stuff though. I hope I can find everything I need tomorrow, and get my desk back in the shape I had it (however "messy" it might be...)

We are on the home stretch! We have 9 days of school left. Our final unit of the year is writing children's books. I'm thinking that they are going to be really neat! At least I'm hoping they are. We did some prep work last week, so I hope they have some ideas in their head about what they want to write about.

I'm a little fried from being out in the sun all day, but I think I'm still going to try to go to dance tonight, if for nothing else than to get rid of some of this stress I'm carrying in my back again...

I planted cucumber plants in pots this weekend. I hope they grow! I've never planted them in pots before, so it should be interesting.

I guess I should go get ready to go. I'm going to sleep well tonight - it's been a long day...

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.