Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Exciting News!

Ok, so maybe you won't find these three things as exciting as I do, but it's the little things in life that make me happy! :)

1. I got a job at Sylvan tutoring this summer and into next school year! I'm excited because I now have something to do this summer to keep me occupied, and I get to still teach. I'm only working days, so I'll be done at 2 or 3 every day, so that leaves the evenings for fun!

2. I just finished all of the paperwork for my extended learning class. I'm going to mail it off tomorrow and hopefully get all of my grade reports and transcripts and stuff back sooner than later so I can put in for my tuition reimbursement! That means that I'll have 5 graduate credits to my name after my first year of teaching!

3. There are only 3 days of school left! I'm as ready as the students are. I will miss my classes from this year, but I'm ready to be done. I'm not excited about moving my room, but that's all part of the job!

Summer's almost here!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.