Thursday, April 12, 2007

Decision????

So, I'm still trying to decide what to do. I'm sending yet another application out tonight since my teacher at East called me and told me there's an English and coaching position at Ballard. I'm going home this weekend and probably going to stop by Topeka again to visit the school. The reason I'm going home is because my uncle isn't doing well from the quadruple bypass surgery he had on Monday. Part of me feels like the decision has already been made for me - I can take the job in Topeka and be closer to my family for another few years, maybe when I need to be there the most. However, I don't know if that's the right way to look at it all. I'm so conflicted with what to do now. There are reasons to stay and reasons to go, I just don't know which ones outweigh the others. Who would've known this would be such a hard decision? I'll figure it out I suppose... I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.