Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Snow???

We had snow flurries this morning!!!! I'm not used to snow in April - it's annoying. Right now, it should be 60 to 70 degrees and very very windy, not 30 with snow. I don't think I'll ever get used to this cold weather.

At the risk of jinxing my Waukee job possibilities, I just heard from West Des Moines. They offered the position to another candidate and he/she took it. He didn't really say much more than that. Though I personally thought the interview went well, I did get the feeling that I wasn't the right person for what they were looking for. Oh well.

This weekend is Easter! I'm looking forward to going to my cousin's and getting away from Des Moines from a bit, even though it's not going to be much warmer. I wish I could go home, but with student teaching and everything, I just really can't see the point in driving 6 hours just to have to drive back on Easter. It'll be fun, just so long as I don't have any go-kart accidents...

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.