Thursday, April 26, 2007

Job!!!!!

I got a job!!!!! I will be teaching a 7th Grade Language Arts/Reading class at Waukee next year!!! I'm so excited! This was pretty much my ideal job, and I'm so glad that I got it! Granted, I will have to be cold for at least another couple of years, but I think I can deal with it.

Just a quick update! I should have more, but my brain's going too many different directions.

My uncle should be getting out of the hospital this weekend, which is good :)

I got my graduation announcements all done and will be mailing them tomorrow, probably.

2 weeks until graduation.

1 comment:

Rita Alvarez said...

Congratulations for everything! :)

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.