Monday, April 30, 2007

Flying Spaghetti Monster!

So, I don't know if many of you know about the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It was created by a Science teacher in Kansas in response to the controversy over teaching creationism and evolution in schools. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is apparently what created Earth and all things in it. It caused an uproar, but was really just to show the ridiculousness of the fight. Anyways....
Today I saw a Flying Spaghetti Monster decal (like the fish decal for Christians and the Darwin decal) on the back of someone's car!!!! I about died from laughter/surprise. I knew most of Kansas knew about it, but wasn't sure how much the rest of the country knew. I just thought it was interesting.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.