Saturday, April 21, 2007

Street Painting!!!!

I just got done with Street Painting a few hours ago. Street Painting is the weekend before Relays, and it's a great time to get out and be a part of the Drake Community. Organizations design squares around the theme for Relays and their own theme, and paint them on the Painted Street. Usually, people end up getting painted as well! It was gorgeous weather for it this year!!! I only hope that next weekend is just as nice for Relays. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I didn't want to ruin my digital camera with paint, but hopefully some of my friends will have them up soon, so I can borrow some and let everyone see them!

I had an ISEA Student Program Conference this weekend. At first I was a little apprehensive about going because I felt like I'd been through all of the sessions, but it actually turned out to be really fun, like it generally does. It's cool to get to meet new people and network. I hope that we can get our DEA chapter to be bigger in the coming years - it's just hard when the SOE is not part of the campus, and people don't want to participate in things, even when they are part of the organization...oh well.

A good thing!!! My uncle is now sitting up, awake, and they took the respirator out!!!! A step in the right direction. I just pray that things continue to improve and that there are no more setbacks.

I'm graduating in exactly 3 weeks. How scary is that!?!?

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.