Friday, June 22, 2007

Wedding Weekend!

Tonight is rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner for Adria's wedding tomorrow! I really hope the weather clears up, because right now it's 75 and cloudy, definitely not the weather anyone would want for their wedding. Tomorrow there's a chance of isolated thunderstorms, which I hope means that it will be gorgeous and sunny for the wedding and all festivities! I think we're going to try to go bowling tonight after the dinner, but I'm not sure how that's all going to work or who is all going to be there. Tomorrow is the hair appointment, pictures, WEDDING, cake and punch reception, and then the actual reception. I have a feeling it's going to be a loooooong but exciting day! I only hope everything goes well and there are no major glitches or anything. They're opening presents on Sunday morning, so I'm going to try to get over there as well and see at least some of what they got! More to come later, I'm sure!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.