Saturday, June 2, 2007

Bridal Shower Bust...

So, I had a bridal shower for my best friend today. One person outside of our respective families came... The mother of the other maid of honor didn't even come! I was really disappointed, largely because I'd have very few RSVPs either way, and I was hoping more people would show up. I hope she had a good time - at least enjoyed herself a little bit. I only wish it had been bigger and more fun. Maybe if I'd sent invitations out sooner or something, but maybe not. I know it's a busy time of the year...

My sister's camping with her city friends this weekend. That should be entertaining. Apparently, one of them was playing around yesterday on the dirt/mud roads and got his truck stuck in the ditch... he he! I hope they survived the rain last night - it's supposed to be nicer this weekend for them, so I hope it dries out enough so they can have some fun!

I guess my cousin is doing a little better, though he's still kind of out of it and apparently randomly falls asleep on you. Next weekend is my great-grandma's 100th birthday party, so she's pretty excited about it!!

I see it being yet another fun week around here - maybe I should try to start organizing my books and stuff for when I move back to Iowa.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.