Sunday, June 17, 2007

Back from Vegas!

Vegas was a blast! We had a lot of fun, did a lot of free things, got a lot of sun, and managed to not want to kill each other ;) I only lost $11 playing slots, so it wasn't too bad. We went to Hoover Dam one day, and then pretty much stayed on the Strip the rest of the time. We went to one show that was really neat! I will try to get pictures up soon. I really wish I could get our wireless to work correctly so I don't have to download pictures onto more than one computer. We shall see.

I got my Education Diploma and my Teaching License in the mail while I was gone. Now I'm just waiting on my English Degree to be posted so I can get that diploma as well.

This week's going to be crazy. Adria's getting married on Saturday! It's hard to believe that it's this coming weekend!

Hopefully more Vegas updates later. Right now, I'm running on 2 hours of sleep...

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.