Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Pictures

Ok, so I am finally able to use my computer, which actually lets me upload pictures!!! Here are some pictures from Vegas and Graduation. Wedding pictures are sure to come after this weekend!

This is when I got 5 in a row!!









Sarah and Adria at Hoover Dam.













Adria in front of Excalibur.






















Adria, Sarah, and I on Freemont Street, at the show we went to, and on top of the Stratosphere (it was a little windy!)



























Naomi and I at graduation.












My entire family that came up to see me.










The cake for my sister and I.

























My Grandma Blasi and my Grandma Westerman.


My parents.





No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.