Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Countdown!!!

Now I feel as if I'm in this "countdown" phase to a bunch of different things...

My great-grandma's 100th birthday is this Saturday - 3 days

Vegas with my two best girl friends - 7 days

My best friend's wedding - 17 days

Then on to the rest of my summer. I still haven't decided if I'm going to try to work or not. It really all depends on whether or not something I want to happen happens or not... If if doesn't, I don' t have to work. If it does, which I really really hope it does, I will have to work just to make sure I have some fall back money since I don't get paid until the end of September. It'll all work out. That's also what parents are for!

I went shopping today! I bought new sheets for my bed, towels, shoes, shirts, and some more pants I can work in. I was looking for some cute skirts, but I couldn't find any I really liked. Maybe I'm too picky when it comes to clothes, but I like things to feel comfortable and look good on me, not just be cute and uncomfortable!

I got my final transcript today. Unfortunately, that one credit of A from seminar didn't bring my GPA up - so I'm stuck with Magna Cum Laude and a 3.89. It doesn't have my English degree on there, so I guess I need to figure out if that's important or not.

It's finally starting to warm up here. I was a little concerned - it was a little cool for Kansas in June! I guess they closed my cousin's leg yesterday, guess we'll see if he makes it to Grandma's celebration this weekend. He was having trouble with his chest Sunday when I was there.

Here's to a few more weeks of a "lazy" summer!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.