Monday, November 5, 2007

Choir Concert

I just got back from the 7th grade choir concert. It was honestly the shortest choir concert I've ever been to. It was maybe 45 minutes long. The kids sounded good, and it was kind of fun to see them after the concert. A few came running up to me, others seemed to avoid me... I went because I felt like I needed to support their extra curricular activities. I went to games and the play, I should go to the concert. I went with two other teachers, so that was nice too.

It's gotten really cold! My heater is definitely on, the flannel sheets on my bed, and today I pulled out the winter coat. It's supposed to maybe warm up for a bit this weekend, but I don't believe it. Weather.com says it's supposed to rain. Blah. I'm not ready for the cold weather, but then again, I never am.

This is my 100th post!!! And, it's only 2.5 weeks until Thanksgiving! Conferences Wednesday, Thursday, and next Tuesday.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.