Friday, November 16, 2007

Countdown...

Only 4 days until I get to go home for Thanksgiving!!!! I'm ready to go home. I need a break and I want to see my family. Talking to them on the phone or through IM or email just really isn't the same.

School has been going well. Today we started researching for their Greek god and goddess trading cards. I'm excited to see what they come up with, though I am kind of disappointed that the majority of them did Zeus and Hera and didn't want to research any of the other gods. I guess it's just easier to take the easy way out instead of being creative... I guess that's what 7th graders do! I still enjoy seeing them every day, so I guess that's good. I also now have things planned pretty much up until Christmas, so that makes my life easier. I really like knowing what I'm going to do before the day of...

I just went to the doctor for my toe. He really tore it up, so I'm interested to see how badly it hurts when the novacane wears off... I really liked him though, so that's nice. I was a little nervous about finding a doctor up here because I have always had the same doctor since I was born, and I really liked him and felt comfortable with him. I had to get a prescription, and I saw my roommate from last year! I feel like I haven't talked to her since August, which is probably an accurate statement. It was nice to see her, and I hope I get to spend a bit more time with her soon!

My friend that is getting married in July called me last night and told me which bridesmaid dress we are going to get. It wasn't my first choice, but it will be fine. I'm really not that picky. We are supposed to just find silver shoes of our choice - so I should be able to do that in the next 6 months. I'm going to try to go try the dress on tomorrow so I can get the size to her by next week so she can get them ordered. It will be fun!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.