Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Winter is Here!

When I left Des Moines this morning around 8:30, it was definitely snowing. I can't really say that I'm too excited about that. I drove through icy rain, snow, and misty drizzle pretty much the whole six hours. It wasn't the most fun I've had driving home, but it was fine. I just hope the weather is nicer on Sunday when I drive back.

My house looks different. My mom had a bunch of new lights and fans put in, and the kitchen cabinets have mostly been redone. It's strange to think that they've lived in this house for 27 years, and they are just now redoing a lot of this. I guess maybe they're trying to get it looking nice for when they can sell it and move to the farm.

I have Thanksgiving with my dad's side tomorrow, and with my mom's side on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone! I will probably go see my godson as well at some point this weekend, probably Friday.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.