Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blizzard!

I was originally going to come home today, but the weather was supposed to be bad today, so I came home last night after school. That turned out to be a really good idea. When I woke up this morning and looked outside, I saw a blizzard! The snow was blowing so hard that we couldn't see the houses behind us! I don' t think I've ever been in a blizzard - it was very interesting. It was a good day to stay inside and watch movies and grade myths. I have one more class's myths to grade. I was kind of disappointed that the classic Christmas movies, like It's a Wonderful Life and White Christmas, weren't on. We had to cancel Christmas with my mom's side of the family, but we are having it tomorrow. However, my sister won't be there because she has to go back to Oklahoma to be at the dairy at 3:30 in the morning. We are going there on Christmas Eve and Christmas to be with her. My friend wasn't able to fly in because of the weather. That makes me sad because I was really excited to get to see her. Maybe we'll find some time at some point...

Have a safe and happy Christmas!

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.