Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Two More Days!

Two more days until Christmas Break! I am definitely ready for it. The kids are starting to be a bit crazy, and I'm really not sure what to do about it... I think they need a break from school too.

I spent 3 1/2 hours grading myths Monday night. I'm really glad that my co-teacher took my co-lab class, because there's no way I would have gotten them all finished in time to hand them back so the students could see them and work on them. The final drafts are due tomorrow. They were pretty good for the most part, so I hope I'll see some improvement on the ones I had to do some major fixing on.

I'm going to be in my dance studio's recital! On Sunday I asked Missy and she said she'd find me a part :) I'm excited. I'm not on pointe anymore, so it won't be anything big, but it will still be something...

Break is going to be kind of crazy. I have Christmas with my family on Saturday and Sunday, Monday and Tuesday we'll be in Oklahoma with my sister, Monday and Wednesday I'm going to try to see some of my friends, and then I'll be driving back on Wednesday, the 2nd. I originally had an appointment at 7:30 on Wednesday, but it got cancelled. I guess I won't be seeing that doctor any time soon then.

I still need to wrap my Christmas presents. That's tonight and tomorrow's activity, along with packing.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.