Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Shopping Done!

I finally have most of my Christmas shopping done! I only have to buy a present for my godson, and he's 2 so he won't really care if I give him something after Christmas. Amazingly, it didn't even really take me that long. I went into the stores knowing exactly what I wanted, I found it, bought it, and was out of there! It probably helped that I went on weeknights pretty much right after school and not on the weekend. Now I just have to wrap them all. That was my plan for tonight, but it didn't happen.

This weekend is kind of full. Tomorrow I have a Christmas party right after school, and then Brenda and I are going to see the Rockettes! I've heard the show is really good, so I'm really excited about it! Saturday evening is another school Christmas/Holiday party. Sunday, I have to go to dance since I'll be stuck grading essays on Monday night so the kids can have them back on Tuesday to revamp and revise. Fortunately, next week is going to be fairly easy, minus the grading 52 myths thing.

I'm getting excited for break. I talked to one of my friends today that I haven't seen in forever, and she's going to be home when I'm home! Since my schedule is really crazy, and she's leaving on the 27th, we can really only see each other on the 26th, but as long as we get to catch up for at least a little bit, that will be great!

I have to go make sure I have all of my food and everything ready for tomorrow. It's going to be an interesting weekend!

1 comment:

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Peace be upon you, my child.

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.