Monday, March 26, 2007

Another Interview!

I have an interview with Waukee next Tuesday! It's for half 8th and half 9th Language Arts. I'm pretty excited. At this point, I'm still going back to Topeka to visit the school again, but the middle school job I wanted is closed, and I'm not really sure I want to work in the high school. I wouldn't mind 9th grade so much, but I'm a little apprehensive about teaching any classes that are older, just because I haven't had the experience. I guess we'll see what happens. I'm waiting on my parents to call so I can talk through what I should do about this whole thing. I don't want to give up a job for a job I'm not even really sure I have... but then again, I don't really want to waste other people's time holding onto a job I'm not even sure I want. It will all work out, I'm just trying to figure out exactly how...

The weather is GORGEOUS!!!!! I cannot believe how warm it is! I'm so excited about it. I'd love to go running, but my ankle is currently not very happy with me, and I have dance tonight, so I probably shouldn't push it too much.

I'm exhausted again - that's what I get for sleeping in over Spring Break, I lost my "teacher" stamina! Oh well. C'est la vie :)

I really should go be productive...or take a nap ;)

News!!! I also have an interview with West Des Moines this coming Thursday. I will hopefully have a better idea of where I'm going to be around Easter :)

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.