Friday, March 2, 2007

Snow Day!!!

We have a snow day today!!! They actually had cancelled school by around 8:30 last night, so I didn't have to still get up at 6 and try to find out if we had school! I'm glad, I really didn't want to be out in this weather. It just keeps snowing. Not big flakes or anything, but the snow and the wind are an evil combination. I'm glad I get to stay inside my warm apartment (that is, as long as the heat continues to work). I'm hoping to be a little productive today, but we'll see how that goes. At least I got all my papers graded last night so I don't have to worry about school stuff right now - just portfolio things. I feel like I should be hearing about interviews soon. Guess we'll see.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.