Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Job!?!?

After my interview with Topeka yesterday, they offered me a job! It's exciting, but kind of scary as well. There are so many factors that go into taking or not taking this job, and I honestly really have no idea where to start. First off, I know I need to get back into the school and talk to more people. Last Friday was not really a good first impression - for me or for the school. I think I also have another interview this coming week for a school in Iowa. Part of me wants to stay in Iowa, and another part of me wants to go back to Kansas. I need to do some major praying about it. I've already talked to pretty much everyone I feel like talking to about it, and no one is really any help. I know this has to be my decision and my decision alone, I just wish it was easier than it is. I should probably know in about 2 weeks where I'm going to be... It's all just kind of crazy!

Typical Kansas day today - 50 mph wind and sunny. It's gorgeous, I just wish it would stay this way through the end of the week, and that it would be like this in Iowa... I won't hold my breath.

No comments:

This is not an official page of Drake University. Content, comments and information are not necessarily those of Drake University.